Ideally located in one of Newcastle’s most leafy suburbs surrounded by large expanses of lush natural beauty and parkland and minutes from the region’s major hospital, the light filled townhouses of Botanic will become your sanctuary. An exclusive collection of just four 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom residences custom-designed for ultimate liveability, Botanic gives you room to live, relax and entertain in style. Whether a first home buyer, young family or established couple seeking an independent lifestyle, Botanic is the ideal choice in this fast-evolving neighbourhood.
Lush green spaces that exude calm and serenity offer a welcoming introduction to Botanic creating a peaceful retreat from daily life. Inside, considered dual storey layouts enrich the sense of space with open plan living domains flowing to spacious indoor-outdoor patios bringing in plentiful light and air. Each residence is superbly finished and encompasses a neutral colour palette creating timeless elegance. The inclusion of high-quality fixtures, fittings and textures throughout ensure a sophisticated ultra-modern look and feel is achieved.
Townhouse 1 – $545,000 ( 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Single Garage – Size 157m2)
Townhouse 2 – $570,000 ( 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Double Garage – Size 177m2)
Townhouse 3 – $535,000 ( 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Single Garage – Size 157m2)
• Open plan living domains combine square set ceilings and high-quality timber laminate flooring to give each residence a real sense of space and style
• Elegant kitchens with Caesarstone benchtops, backsplash windows and quality Westinghouse appliances including ceramic cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Bedrooms boast plush carpets and built or walk-in robes with shelving and drawers
• A study nook for the student or work-from-home scenarios
• Bathrooms and en-suites are stylish and contemporary, with quality fixtures including polished chrome fittings, semi-frameless shower screens and a freestanding bath
• Floor to ceiling tiling in en-suite, and a floor to ceiling tiled feature wall in main bathroom
• Kitchen and bathrooms appointed with high quality Reece tapware
• Private and spacious patios for social interaction and relaxation
• Remote controlled garage door for either one or two vehicles
• Ducted air conditioning to all living rooms and bedrooms
Rankin Park is a leafy suburb with a strong connection to nature. Whether you’re working or relaxing, Botanic is perfectly balanced. The area surrounding our Rankin Park townhomes combine the appeal of urban living with the added benefits of numerous sporting fields and the renowned and beautiful green spaces of Blackbutt Reserve and George McGregor Park. Peaceful picnic settings with electric and wood fire barbecues, open spaces, nature trails, and a diverse range of habitats and ecosystems are all close to your new home. In addition, medical staff from the nearby John Hunter and Newcastle Private hospitals will never look back from an easy five minute commute to work providing time for the finer things in life.
Rankin Park is about 11kms west of Newcastle CBD and just to the east of the Sydney-Newcastle Freeway and Hunter Expressway. Bordered by the suburbs of New Lambton Heights, Cardiff Heights and Elermore Vale, it enjoys momentary access to a choice of major shopping centres as well as key health facilities at the John Hunter and Newcastle Private Hospitals.
Australia’s largest coastal saltwater lake, Lake Macquarie with its water sports and outdoor adventures is easily reached within 10 minutes. The area is serviced by the 224 bus route which runs from Wallsend to Newcastle station and is zoned for highly sought-after Wallsend South Public School, just 750m away, and Lambton High School. Cambridge Hills Pre-School is located on Elbrook Drive. Elermore Vale shopping centre with its IGA supermarket, 17 specialty stores and Shaft Tavern is just 1200m away.
The proposed 3.4km Rankin Park to Jesmond section of the Newcastle Inner City Bypass would provide traffic relief to the surrounding road network and enable a quicker commute to the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle Callaghan Campus.