Experience living on the waterside of Australia’s largest coastal saltwater lake in one of the most sought-after Suburbs known for its gorgeous foreshore, large industrial estate, activity centres and wide variety of local businesses.
The Warners Bay Foreshore is only 130 metres away where you will find an 8.9-kilometre shared path ideal for cycling, rollerblading, walking and jogging. You’ll also find a tasty selection of cafés and restaurants with alfresco dining along the esplanade just 550 metres from your new home or experience picnics along the foreshore with the locals.
Only six luxurious townhouses within this boutique complex, exquisitely designed for the aim to deliver low maintenance living without compromising on space and luxury. Inclusions have been exceptionally appointed throughout with a high standard of quality.
• Beautifully designed open plan living areas flowing from the kitchen to dining areas
with tiled flooring
• Excellent quality fixtures and fittings with designer hardware and tapware
• SMEG appliances – dishwasher, gas cook top and rangehood
• Caesarstone benchtops and modern luxury cabinetry
• Stone vanity tops in bathrooms
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Carpeted double-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Outdoor living spaces to relax or entertain
• Double garage with remote entry and internal access
• Very spacious, sizes starting from 199m2
With townhouses selling off the market, they won’t last long. Contact Jacob McFarlane today on 4954 0399.