This two-story, brick veneer townhouse is in prime location with in close proximity to Charlestown Square. Perfect for investors seeking a strong rental return or first home buyers wanting to get into the property market, this two-bedroom residence offers something for all buyers.
Designed for all audiences, each bedroom showcases built-in wardrobes with the main bedroom providing additional space, ideal for a study nook or nursery. The main bathroom has been fully renovated with a freestanding bathtub and separate shower plus there is an additional toilet downstairs.
• 2 bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Light filled living and dining area
• Brand new modern bathroom with free standing bath
• Classic style kitchen
• Laundry with additional toilet
• Good-sized private court yard with additional shade awning off house.
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Single garage with internal access
The property in its current condition would rent somewhere between $350-$380 per week, proving this property to be a fantastic investment. The strata fees are approximately $540 per quarter.
This home won’t last long, call Jacob Hosking today to book your private inspection on (02) 4954 0399.