Step into a world of semi-rural living with this charming home set on a spacious 2201m2 parcel of land. Picture yourself in the quiet of the late afternoon, listening to the birds settle and breathing in nature. Open-plan family rooms and a fabulous alfresco area provides an all-year-round retreat. With properties in this sought-after locale are snapped up quickly, this is a rare chance to get the lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
– Brick and tile home with plenty of space for more gardens, extensions, pets and a pool.
– Rustic touch around every corner with modern comforts including; combustion fireplace,
ceiling fans, air-conditioning and stainless-steel kitchen appliances.
– The open-plan kitchen-dining-living space flows out to a fantastic second living area.
– Spacious bedrooms; all have built-in robes;
– Both bathrooms have been delightfully renovated to today’s modern taste.
– A well-proportioned block means space is in abundant supply; the allotment is fully fenced;
with side access to the backyard.
– Double garage with 3-phase power supply.
– Pebblecrete turnabout driveway in the front yard.
– Storage shed.
Soak up the quietness in a tranquil bush land atmosphere on a no-through road and get a taste of country life just minutes from services, schools, shops and facilities. The commute to Newcastle and the Upper Hunter and the airport is under one hour, via the express way.
For more information on inclusions and special features, contact Jacob McFarlane today on 49540399.